April 1, 2010

Day 1 My Favorite Song

It is impossible for me to narrow it down to one song!  So I won't.  Here is my list of faves depending on the day, the weather, my mood, or the season.

Sunny Day: Mr. Brightside by The Killers
Running: Life of a Salesman by Yellowcard
Airplane: Cath by Death Cab for Cutie
Rainy Day: Your Ex-Lover is Dead by Stars
Country: She's in Love with the Boy by Trisha Yearwood
Love: As Lovers Go by Dashboard Confessional
Break-up: Pieces by Sum 41
Angry: Chop Suey by System of a Down
Depressed: Grey Street by Dave Matthews Band
Mom in the Car: Cecila by Simon and Garfunkel 
80's: Heaven is A Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle
Road Trip: Damnit by Blink 182
Remake: Hurt by Johnny Cash
Church Song: Lead Kindly Light
Classical: Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
Christmas: What Child Is This?


I can't leave off Headstrong by Trapt, Apologize by One Republic, Fidelity by Regina Spektor, Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) by The Arcade Fire, and The Luckiest by Ben Folds Five.

So there you have it a glimpse of my most played in ITunes.  

1 comment:

simplysarah said...

I can't wait to try these out! Got some music-listening to do...