April 9, 2010

Day 8 A Photo That Makes Me Angry/Sad

I am an avid MTV Hits watcher lately they have had a lot of commercials asking for support of the ASPCA.  Now if you know me at all, you know I am not an animal lover AT ALL.  I hope that I never have a pet.  I don't even want fish.  (Yes, I do love our family dog now, but I still don't want one of my own that I have to be responsible for.)  Every time I hear the commercial, I can't change it fast enough.  I hate seeing these poor animals being neglected and abused.  If you couldn't take care of the pet, then you should NOT have CHOSEN to get it.  It makes me so angry that people can do this to such innocent animals.  They don't know better.  So this is a photo that makes me both angry and sad.  (It is small because I don't really want to see it and shows very little abuse, but it is something I have been feeling more strongly about.)

No comments: