April 3, 2010

Day 3 My Favorite Television Show

Easy...  Alias.  I love that show so very, very much.  I actually didn't watch it while it was on TV, except for 1 or 2 episodes from which I knew that I would love it.  So I waited until it came out on DVD.  This happened to be while I was living in LA going to grad school.  I would make myself wait until I had a weekend of nothing to do (which didn't happen as often as I would have liked) and then I would watch as many episodes one right after another all weekend.  I loved it!  I wanted to BE Jennifer Garner/Sydney Bristow.  Honestly, who didn't right?  Hot handler/boyfriend, lives in LA, travels the world, is a genius, hot body, and did you see all the disguises?  My favorites ones always involved red hair.  Secret obsession.  (I love bright red hair!)  Anyway, there you have it.  

1 comment:

Tiffany Hales said...

oh, I have never watched that show, because I was afraid I would get addicted! Now I know I will be addicted if I start watching those DVD's.....