November 12, 2010

Week in Review

hung with my two favorite guys
they are so fun and often the highlight of my day



saw this movie Morning Glory
i really liked it and it totally made me miss East Coast living
all that could console me was the fact that i was driving home in sunny 80 degree weather

lost in Austin
dang one way streets
the Institute almost succeeded in hiding from me
no matter, still didn't make it
no parking (why do i choose to live in trafficky places)

started working out again
found a fun little pond to walk and maybe eventually run around
waiting until next week to get started on Physique 57 (kicks my butt everytime)
but i want really want these results


applied for 20+ jobs
pray i get an interview with even just one
decided there is nothing else i hate more than job searching
ugghhhh

1 comment:

sarah davies said...

I've been thinking about you. Thanks for the update! Can't wait to hear more.