December 6, 2010

Life Moves Pretty Fast

all in one week i
celebrated my 30th birthday
got a job
moved across the country

my birthday turned out to be one of my favorites ever    |    paul and erin picked up McDonald's for breakfast  
b-day package from mom filled with cards from some of my most favorite people
 received official job offer   |     Chili's for dinner   |     fun times with friends   |   gift card to Nordstrom's

after two long years i am finally employed again   |     business manager/manager of customer development(US)
packed up life in Austin    |     shipped car     |     flew to Boston
enjoying old friends   |       missing new friends     |      bundling up


overall excited, overwhelmed, grateful, and adjusting


7 comments:

Michelle and Brady said...

Yeah!!!!! We are soooo happy molls! We love and miss you! Can't wait to see you!

Michelle Denson said...

So excited for you! Congrats on everything. Keep updating your blog so we know how you are!!
Love you!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

We miss you! It was awesome having you here! Come back and visit...or stay!!! ;)

Tiffany Hales said...

Your mom told me on Sunday and I WAS SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! Yay, Yay, Yay. You so deserve to have something wonderful happen in your life! Plus now you are back in Boston, I still want to come see you sometime. Texas just wasn't doing if for me.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

The Haney Family said...

So happy for you! You deserve everything and more! Miss you!

Jeff and Brittney said...

Mollie, I had no idea you lived in Austin! I thought you were in Boston all this time! I'm happy for all the excitment that came your way! Happy Birthday!!

Britt

Brianne and Brandon said...

I am so proud of you and SO HAPPY for you. You deserve it so much and were blessed for being so patient. Happy late birthday. Love ya