February 28, 2011

just another manic monday

so happy today is almost over

started off with waking up super late.  i forgot to change my alarm from my sunday morning time.  in my rush, forgot to email the document i spent hours working on this weekend.  had to come back home during lunch to send it to me.

worked on document for the rest of the day.  ready to leave work at 6:45 but no such luck.  computer wouldn't let me save document.  finally figured out what the problem was.  curse you microsoft office why won't your versions all match up.

stopped at target (only about the millionth trip in a week) forgot a necessity.  of course bought a few other things as well.  parked and started to look for house key.  couldn't find it.  searched car, coat, purse, and all pockets, still no luck.  stopped at superintendent to pick up another one.  they don't have it either.  ended up getting a ladder and breaking in through a window.

found my key.  fell through a hole in my coat pocket and was near the zipper.  noticed my coat felt heavier (kinda crazy since a key is pretty light).

eating dinner of gummi bears, diet coke, and honey bbq fritos

can't wait to climb into my comfy bed

3 comments:

Erin said...

Well we hope your Tuesday treats you better! We also hope you are enjoying your job (hey it's a job right?) and keeping warm! We miss you!

Lindsey said...

Great to hear from you! Miss you!! Hope you have a good week!!Love your blog!!

michelle said...

Sorry about your day! We love you! Your dinner sounded yum though!!! I want all of that right now!