February 10, 2012

if you've got my back i'll go on

loving this song...

if ever i stray,  frank turner

have truly learned over the past three months that "as long as i've got me a place to sleep, clothes on my back and some food to eat, i can't ask for anything more"

a special thanks to all of my friends and family who have let me crash on their air mattress, couch, or bed.

on the 15th i am moving again to a new place.  i get to pack up my car once again (i have moved 7 times in the last 18 months).  

i am heading down to washington d.c. interestingly enough.    i visited there a few years ago when  i was checking out grad schools.  i thought for sure that was where i was going to be.  i hated it.  i decided that i would never live there.  exactly 7 years later (i had visited on president's day weekend)  i am moving there.  

pros
place has central heat and central air
parking and utilities are included
cafe rio is only 30 minutes away
get a fresh start

cons
traffic
expensive
starting over again

i am excited and terrified all at the same time.   wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Julie and John said...

Hey Mollie, I live in Maryland. I'd love to see you sometime!
Julie

Pookie said...

Wow! Mollie off on another adventure again. Safe travels!

AmyE said...

I can't believe it has been 7 years! Good luck with your move. I hope everything works out for the best for you!

The Haney Family said...

Yay! What an exciting new chapter in your life! We need to catch up soon. Miss you.

Jenny said...

Mollie! How are you? It has been forever. What's your email??